Friday 6 May 2016

Mini Album

Hi Friends!

Earlier this week, I made a mini album as my DT inspiration post for Lulupu, where this month's challenge is to make an album. Some of my blogger friends might have already seen it. You can view the detailed post HERE.

So, I had just shared a sneak peek image of my work on my blog and in today's post, I'm sharing all the pictures of my album made using Papericious patterned papers- Ephemera collection.

Here are the pictures :-


Album cover

Pages 1 and 2

Pages 3 and 4

Pages 5 and 6

Pages 7 and 8

Back cover

Side view

Even though I'm more comfortable doing clean and simple projects, it was a different experience and at the same time exciting to try this shabby chic styled mini album. This album measures about 5 by 6 inches in size and it can hold about 10-12 photos. :)

I hope you liked it. I'm linking this to :

Papericious Challenge --Anything Goes (Have used 12 by 12 sized Ephemera papers)




Thanks for stopping by. :)


6 comments:

  1. Wow. Lovely album and very nicely executed. Thank you for joining the Papericious Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazingly beautiful album, Jasleen, so many interesting things to see inside. Thanks for joining us at Papericious first challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one gorgeous album Jasleen!! loved it totally!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Papericious first challenge !!All the Best!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mini album!! Love the pages.. Beautifully embellished!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! This project just took my breath away! Stunning work and awesome detailing Jasleen! Thank you so much for playing along the very first challenge over at Papericious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a gorgeous album, Jasleen! Beautiful details, both on the inside, as well as on the outside :) Such amazing use of Papericious papers and die-cuts!!
    Thank you so much for playing along the very first challenge over at Papericious. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)