Tuesday 23 February 2016

Clean and Simple Cards | Sizzix Project

Hi, dear friends !

It's Tuesday and I'm back with a new post for Sizzix UK . I received my Sizzix DT kit a couple of days back and I had so much fun trying my hands on die-cutting for the first time :)

Today, I'm sharing three different ways of using Sizzix Thinlits die—Loyal Cherish (661065) by Pete Hughes.
Here's a sneak peek:-


Please head over to the Sizzix blog HERE to view the complete post. Would love to hear what you think.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Have a great day. :)
 

3 comments:

  1. I just checked the Sizzix blog nd I loved them a lot ! Pretty colors ,CAS n elegant design !You rocked with using die-cuts Jasleen !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome CAS cards! you have used the dies beautifully to make these cards with different techniques! Thanks for sharing the techniques! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty CAS cards using dies Jasleen! Fabulous! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)