Sunday 11 August 2013

A Happy Beginning!

I have always been fascinated by colours. Even as a kid, I used to play around with colours, drawing, painting, art and crafts being my favorite. My summer vacations would never be without me joining fun drawing and sketching classes or participating in various sketching and painting competitions. Though I don't remember winning any of those, art and craft bug has stuck with me ever since. Well there was a period when I  got busy with my junior college and medicine studies and couldn't manage my time for hobbies. Being a stay-at-home mom today has given me a chance to rekindle my long lost love for art and craft and painting. Not to forget the most valuable inspiration that I got from the related blogs and Pinterest.

I am far from a great artist, but I am getting inspired and learning something new each day. The art of creating some thing new relaxes and pleases me like nothing else. This is the space where I share every little piece of art and craft that I do. Like they say, inspiration can come from even the smallest of things, maybe my blog inspires another like-minded and passionate person. This blog will be a potpourri of the stuff I learn or I try my hand at like cooking, fashion and styling, chocolate-making, quilling, handmade greetings, gifting ideas, poetry and other random topics related to our day-to-day life.

 I would be even more pleased if you drop by and share your thoughts and leave your comments or suggestions. Your few words would be a great motivation for me :)

Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Love your creations dear.. We seem to have similar choices. .some being the love for quilling. .and the same background for our blogs!...glad to follow you. .Do visit me sometime. .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)